- Teaching English in Schools – 16 years
- Collegiate Experience:
- Arts & Science College – 5 Years-. As Lecturer in English & Head of the PG
Dept. of English
- College of Education – 6 Years as Principal
3.Training experience – 7 years – Expert Trainer
Managing partner –Shrishti Nipuna
Training Head –KeyMind Learning India P.Ltd Coimbatore
Free-lance Training Professional
Areas of Operations: Training, Mentoring, Content Development, R&D& L&D.
Conducting TtT (Train the Trainer) sessions
Areas of Specialization
- Training – Communication & Verbal Aptitude, Soft-skills, Behavioural & Lifeskills
Corporate Training, Placement Oriented Training, Content Development, Research & Development
- English – Language, Literature & ELT
Theme for PhD work– Fiction-John Steinbeck(American literature)
- Education – Teaching of English, Psychology, Research Methodology &
Guidance and Counseling
Theme for PhD work – LD- Dyslexia
Training Corporate Professionals, Engineering and Management students, conducting faculty development programs for teachers in schools and colleges and TtT for Professional trainers
- Presented papers in various seminars on varied topics including English- Language & Literature, Women’s Issues, Topics related to Education, Pedagogy, Educational Psychology, Learning Difficulties, etc.
- Had been the resource person for the refresher course conducted by the
UGC Academic Staff Colleges of Kerala University & Bharathiar University.
- Functioned as Resource person in schools and colleges and conducted
sessions on Classroom Management, Personality Development, English for Communication, Learning Difficulties etc
- As an active member of the Coimbatore chapter of the ELTAI, Participated in & conducted sessions on various aspects of English Teaching.
- Organised many seminars, workshops and guest lecturers in the institutions
- Was Programme –in-Charge of IGNOU study centre 2556(P) for B.Ed
- Research Guide in Education & English for M.Phil & .Ph.D scholars
- Published research papers
- Integrated technology in classroom teaching & training methodologies
- Conducted workshops on Communication, imparted Leadership, Soft-skill and Behavioural Training to students and teachers.
Interests and Extra curricular Activities
- Writing & Translation
- Music- Indian & Western – Classical
- Astronomy ,Nature, Travel & Photography